Pachyderm Precipitation

I have a bone to pick with Wikipedia.

Just look at the unkind things they have to say about our pachyderm pals: "Pachyderm may refer to one of the pachydermata, an obsolete order of mammals which included: Elephants, Rhinoceroses, Hippopotami, Mammoths..." and other animals. 


Who do you think you are, Wikipedia? Obsolete? That's horse shit. (Yeah, I said it. What are you going to do about it? Say horses are obsolete now, too?)


I suppose you think this is obsolete too: 





Elephants have feelings too, you know. And yeah, that's an elephant. I suppose you'd forgotten what they look like, what with them being so obsolete and all. 






Not only do they have feelings, but they never forget. Pachyderms shouldn't have to live with your careless words in their minds for the rest of their lives. I demand an apology. 


Not to mention, I've seen elephants at the circus who can balance on a ball while wearing a fez and spraying water everywhere. Can your precious website do that? Hmm? Who's the obsolete one now? 






Yeah, that's what I thought. Dick. 





.

No comments: